Watch as I trim Nemo’s nails with the Dremel tool. I prefer the Dremel because it’s much more forgiving than the “guillotine” type nail trimmers. Very hard to “quick” the dog with the Dremel. I keep the trims short and sweet and use a very high value reinforcer (cooked chicken!). I don’t use the clicker here because I don’t have enough hands, but the “yip!” is my marker.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1