In this video, I modify a Dremel Cutoff Disc into a 1.25 inch stationary sanding disc for sanding small flat surfaces such as the inlaid jewelry pieces I’ve been working on. With my homemade disc, I can easily peel off the sandpaper and change grits without even removing it from the Dremel. The evolution of my semi-homemade mini disc sander has now moved into the micro mini realm! I started out modifying my little 3″ grinder in an earlier video and that eventually led to this “AH HA!” moment when I realized the Dremel was the better tool for the job.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1