Click here to see price: www.micromark.com Dremel Workstation combines the operation of a drill press, rotary tool holder and flex shaft machine in one space-saving attachment. Headstock rotates to perform angle drilling, and holds rotary tool at convenient angle for sanding and shaping. 6 inch square metal work surface, 4 inch throat, 6 inch clearance under collet, slotted table for guides and hold-downs. Telescoping column extends to 29 inches high for flex shaft use. Includes calibrated depth stop, storage system for accessories and FlexLite attachment fitting. Holds Dremel rotary tool models 275, 285, 395, 398, 595, 780, 800, 300 series, plus 400XPR and 4000.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1