Subscribe to my 2nd Painting Channel! www.youtube.com Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com My Website! www.russolinatzpainting.com Follow Me on Twitter! https Follow me on Pinterest! pinterest.com How to Paint & Prepare New Crown Molding (Part 3) In this video, I demonstrate how to caulk the Crown Molding and fill the Nail Holes in the Shadow Box Squares. I use a 1 inch flexible Blade to fill the holes with a product made by DAP – Drydex Spackling and Nail Hole Filler. Interior painting tips.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1