My brother shows how to install crown molding around a ceiling, it is not easy to do and many screw it up. My brother does some awesome work, check out this shot of his kitchen he did himself: www.flickr.com We stayed at his house during Thanksgiving, and I thought it would be fun to make a video with him, since I am always looking for ways to practice. Every time I make a video I will learn something, and on this one I learned a few things. One of them is to do a mic check with a lav while his chin is all the way down. I wanted to practice run and gun without any script and without knowing what he was going to do next, you will see exposure changes, zooming changes and focusing issues as I adjust as he moves. I used my new CarrySpeed view finder the whole time to see how well it would work in this situation. I thought it did pretty well. Also having the image stabilization on my 24-70mm was very nice, but you still see movement in the camera as I search for the focus ring and back to the zoom ring, I need to get better at that.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1