General contractor Tom Silva helps a pair of homeowners in Houston, Texas, install crown molding in their bedroom using an innovative fastening system. Then Tom, along with host Kevin O’Connor, landscape contractor Roger Cook, and plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey ask, “What is it?” Roger and Kevin head outside to replace a rotting cedar fence post.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1