The Dremel 100 series rotary tool is a great choice for any hobbyist metalworker, woodworker or glassworker, as there are hundreds of attachments to accommodate any project. Use the Dremel 100 series tool and attachments as a beginner with advice from a jewelry maker and gemologist in this free video on tools. Expert: Chuck Koehler Contact: www.chuckkoehler.com/Services.htm Bio: Chuck Koehler is a bench jeweler and gemologist in Nashville, Tenn. Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge Series Description: Dremel tools can be used to make a variety of things, such as jewelry, stained glass, sculptures, wood projects and metal projects. Find out how a Dremel tool can be used, which acts as an all-purpose grinder, and much more with advice from a jewelry maker and gemologist in this free video series on Dremel tools and accessories.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1