The Dremel tool is a great choice for metal sculpting, such as jewelry making, as it was originally designed for sculpting and grinding metal. Use the metal sculpting Dremel bit for fine metalwork with advice from a jewelry maker and gemologist in this free video on tools. Expert: Chuck Koehler Contact: www.chuckkoehler.com/Services.htm Bio: Chuck Koehler is a bench jeweler and gemologist in Nashville, Tenn. Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge Series Description: Dremel tools can be used to make a variety of things, such as jewelry, stained glass, sculptures, wood projects and metal projects. Find out how a Dremel tool can be used, which acts as an all-purpose grinder, and much more with advice from a jewelry maker and gemologist in this free video series on Dremel tools and accessories.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1