With the new Multi-Max, Dremel brings a superior consumer experience to the cordless oscillating tool category. The ideal tool to repair, remodel and or restore. Its quick change accessory system allows a fast change of accessory to suit any situation, while the 2 batteries ensure enough endurance to tackle any (light) DIY and hobby task. Combined with superb ergonomics, the Dremel Multi-Max is the oscillating tool for quick fixes and smaller restorations projects. There are accessories available for the Multi-Max to cut and sand wood, metal, plastic & drywall, grind cement & mortar and remove grout. Multi-Max, the most comfortable and user friendly oscillating tool.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1