Proper way to hand cope crown moldings. Take your time. It takes practice. Use a file to clean the edges if you need. Fine tooth blade 20 or 24 TPI teeth facing down to cut. Stanley blades seem to be best.
- Return Stops For Crown Molding
- Basic Glass Engraving with Dremel
- How to install and cut crown molding without power tools Save money no special tools
- How to Replace the Switch on a Dremel 395 Moto-Tool
- How to cut a vaulted up angled crown molding corner.Crown Molding Solutions
- Dremel EZ Lock Wood Cutting Wheel #544
- crown molding part 1